Risk Management in the Bank & Credit Union Industry
|April 14, 2022||11 AM PT | 2 PM ET||Your Desk!|
Financial services firms face an onslaught of continuously changing risks that impact operations. As institutions are expected to become more resilient in the context of operational risks, this is driving a restructuring and maturing of operational risk management programs that integrate resiliency. This requires shifting greater risk accountability and responsibility to first-line operations and not just the back office of second- and third-line risk and assurance functions.
This webinar takes a look at the new paradigms and expectations for risk management in the financial services industry.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Integrate enterprise and operational risk management programs
- Monitor changes and identify risk in the external and internal environments that impact operations
- Engage first-line operations in greater risk accountability and responsibility
- Coordinate and integrate a greater contextual understanding of risks
- Report to senior management functions and the board on risks
About the Presenter:
The GRC Pundit & Analyst, GRC 20/20 Research, LLC
With over 27 years of experience, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of enterprise GRC, GRC technology, corporate compliance, and policy.