Nurturing Your Culture of Integrity and Risk
in the Bank & Credit Union Industry
|February 22, 2022||11 AM PT | 2 PM ET||Your Desk!|
Risk culture — how an organization takes and manages risk — can make or break financial services firms. Institutions need to strive for a strong culture of risk, compliance, and control to navigate uncertainty and act with integrity across their operations. Join Quantivate and Michael Rasmussen of GRC 20/20 Research for tips on understanding, measuring, managing, and enforcing risk culture in your organization.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Measure their current risk culture
- Engage employees across front- and back-office operations to enforce culture
- Monitor contextual changes that could impact risk culture
- Collaborate across risk functions to understand the interconnectedness of risk that impacts culture
- Provide structures for senior management accountability and responsibility in risk culture
About the Presenter:
The GRC Pundit & Analyst, GRC 20/20 Research, LLC
With over 27 years of experience, Michael Rasmussen is an internationally recognized pundit on governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) – with specific expertise on the topics of enterprise GRC, GRC technology, corporate compliance, and policy.